Berndes 671049 Tradition Non-Stick Sauté Pan with Glass Lid 4.25-Quart
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Berndes 671049 Tradition Non-Stick Sauté Pan with Glass Lid 4.25-Quart by Berndes at Doctor Joe Says. MPN: 671049. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Suitable for braising, cooking with liquid, reducing sauces and even some large batch cooking, the Tradition Sauté Pan by Berndes is quite handy.
Product Description & Reviews
Suitable for braising, cooking with liquid, reducing sauces and even some large batch cooking, the Tradition Sauté Pan by Berndes is quite handy. Hailing from the French word “sauter” which means “to jump”, the term saute means to “jump or quickly toss” food around the pan, typically with a bit of added oil. The Tradition Sauté Pan by Berndes is most widely used for sautéing. This cookware is heavily coated with a triple layer and exterior with a double layer of DuPont "Autograph 2 Gourmet Non-Stick" for fat-free cooking. Roast, bake, broil and braise meats, root vegetables and more. It is also energy efficient with the Berndes CD bottom technology with a classy wood handle making sure of the winning capability of this cooking masterpiece. Since 1921, Berndes cookware has been made in Germany, carrying forward the same renowned German quality into the present day.
Features & Highlights
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: With a natural wood handle that makes this Sauté Pan classy with a vintage feel of the countryside. Oven safe up to 300 F!
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: No PFOA in the materials making it clearly safe. Putting the health of your family in mind as you prepare them their favorite meals!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Berndes CD bottom® is ground flat and lightly textured for optimum energy efficiency and a perfectly flat fit to the hob plate.
- TRIPLE LAYER DUPONT AUTOGRAPH: Surface is finished with a triple layer and exterior with a double layer of "DuPont Autograph 2 Gourmet Non-Stick."
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Your Berndes Non-Stick Sauté Pan is formed through vacuum casting with 6mm high-quality aluminum base thickness, made in Germany.
Limited lifetime warranty
11.9 x 5.8 x 20.8 inches
12 x 5.8 x 20.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Berndes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 5 pcs set, ean: 4711202235164,
Tongana is a prestige Italian manufacturer of kitchenware and tableware with factory near Milan, Italy. Tongana Ubiqua cookware is made with heavy duty professional quality pressure cast aluminum which will not wrap and conduct heat evenly. This cook...
mpn: 671028, ean: 0732256710289,
The sleek appearance of the Berndes 671028 Tradition Frying Pan, 11.5-Inch is a welcome addition to any kitchen. A chef's dream is variety in the kitchen. This Berndes Tradition Frying Pan can do it all. This skillet is heavy coated with a triple la...
mpn: 697018, ean: 0793842607451,
European styling and design. Ergonomically designed Phenolic handles. Tempered glass lids with Stainless Steel rim, knob and finger guard (glass 4mm thick). Heats evenly and quickly. Commercial grade non-stick coating. Oven safe to 375 degrees. Easy ...
mpn: 674026, ean: 0781147904153,
Bring the ease of preparing comfort foods into your kitchen using the Berndes 674026 Tradition Dutch Oven with High Dome Cover Lid, 4.5 Quartz. Ideal for stewing, roasting, braising, as it slowly cooks to perfection. Effortlessly bake casseroles, las...