MedCline Acid Reflux Patented Solution: Clinically Proven System to Provide Acid Reflux Relief and Nighttime Heartburn Relief GERD | for Better Sleep (Medium (Height 5'4'' to 5'8'' Max weight 220 lbs))
Free Shipping Included! MedCline Acid Reflux Patented Solution: Clinically Proven System to Provide Acid Reflux Relief and Nighttime Heartburn Relief GERD | for Better Sleep (Medium (Height 5'4'' to 5'8'' Max weight 220 lbs)) by MedCline at Doctor Joe Says. MPN: MedCline. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The MedCline Reflux Relief System takes all the nighttime acid reflux relief benefits of the Advanced Positioning Wedge and adds the MedCline
Product Description & Reviews
The MedCline Reflux Relief System takes all the nighttime acid reflux relief benefits of the Advanced Positioning Wedge and adds the MedCline Therapeutic Body Pillow for maximum comfort and side-sleeping support. The components of the MedCline Reflux Relief System work together to comfortably create and maintain the ideal inclined + left-side sleep position for 100% natural reflux relief. Validated in 5 independent clinical trials, the position created only by MedCline has been proven to be the most effective treatment for heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea, and the many other distressing symptoms of acid reflux/GERD, as well as providing protection from prolonged acid exposure...all while you sleep! While the left side is typically best for reflux relief, the Reflux Relief System can be used on the left or right side. The Reflux Relief System may also be helpful for shoulder relief, as the arm pocket takes the pressure of the downside arm and shoulder. We have found that customers with rotator cuff injuries, arthritic shoulders, bursitis in the shoulder, and general soreness from side-sleeping have great success with MedCline. We have found, however, that those with tears in the rotator cuff or other shoulder muscles, as well as those recovering from shoulder surgery, are less successful getting comfortable with MedCline. MedCline is not recommended for lower back or hip injuries. MedCline creates a 15-20 degree angle so those with herniated disks, compounded disks, bulging disks, fused vertebrae or lumbar damage, arthritic hips, bursitis in the hips, or hip injuries often find it difficult to tolerate the angle that MedCline creates. The MedCline Reflux Relief System is available in three sizes. Please select the appropriate size based on your height as comfort and effectiveness are dependent on a proper fit with your torso.
Features & Highlights
- CLINICALLY PROVEN POSITION FOR SUPERIOR RELIEF. Clinical trials performed by top GI researchers nationwide show that sleeping in the position created only by MedCline (inclined + left side) reduces exposure to harmful stomach acid by 87% compared to a standard bed wedge. MedCline has been clinically proven to provide significant symptom reduction for patients suffering with nocturnal reflux, laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) or "silent reflux" patients, post-esophagectomy, and gestational reflux.
- MEDICAL-GRADE MATERIALS FOR SUPPORT AND LONGEVITY. . Most standard bed wedges are just a singular foam cut into a triangle. The Advanced Positioning Wedge is constructed with four types of medical-grade foam, strategically placed for maximum support and product longevity. The top layer of the Advanced Positioning Wedge is memory foam for added comfort. The Therapeutic Body Pillow is filled with high-quality shredded memory foam for adjustability and longevity.
- YOU WON'T SLIDE DOWN DURING THE NIGHT. The patented design of this dual component system creates the optimal inclined + side sleeping position for reflux relief and prevents you from sliding during the night, which is one of the primary complaints with a standard bed wedge. By not sliding down, you are able to maintain this ideal position for maximum relief, all night long.
- PLUSH REMOVABLE, WASHABLE CASE INSTALLED. Both components of the Reflux Relief System come with removable cases installed, which are machine washable.
- TAKES UP ½ OF A QUEEN-SIZE BED. To use, simply place the Reflux Relief System on top of your mattress. The System takes up ½ of a queen-size bed (30" wide).
|Manufacturer:||Amenity Health, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Amenity Health, Inc.|
|Studio:||Amenity Health, Inc.|
|Item Size:||30 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||26.61 x 7.99 x 7.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MedCline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 17401842, ean: 0845628058213,
The Kind Bed Comfort System by Avana merges the best of both worlds for incredible comfort and support. Combining premium pressure relieving foam with an ergonomic design and luxurious fabric, this multi-functional comfort bed system has all the bene...
mpn: 11361732, ean: 0845628069400,
The Liberator Wedge Ramp Combo is the perfect combination of support and comfort. Teaming up these two expertly-crafted positioning shapes will revolutionize your life and allow you to experience a variety of new positions while inspiring you to find...
mpn: 17135999, ean: 0845628057568,
The Contoured Bed Wedge Support pillow is perfect for side-sleepers offering natural relief through elevation. Ergonomically designed, your whole torso is gently lifted by our soft foam which provides an ideal sleep surface. The Contoured Bed Wedge S...
By Exquisite Hotel Collection
mpn: BMI_10192L_4K, ean: 0635983499734,
Throw Away Your Old Pillows & Start Sleeping Like A King - Or Queen! - With These Gel-Filled Pillows Aren't you tired of restless nights and inadequate sleep? Don't you wish to put an end to your discomfort? We are not only here to help you get t...