Philips Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation alarm clock and Sunset Fading Night Light, White HF3510
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Philips Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation alarm clock and Sunset Fading Night Light, White HF3510 by Philips at Doctor Joe Says. MPN: HF3510/60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Clinical research has shown that the Wake-Up Light leaves users with an improved mood and energy level throughout the day.View larger The
Sunrise Simulation for Natural Waking
The simulated sunrise of the Philips Wake-Up Light provides a more natural waking experience and improved morning energy levels. Featuring a soft UV-free light with up to 300-lux illuminance, the light offers a pleasant glow without harsh tones. The warm yellow light begins 30 minutes prior to your alarm time, increasing in intensity as your chosen waking time approaches. The Wake-Up Light offers the option of waking up to your favorite FM radio station or to one of three pre-programmed nature sounds. Offering 20 brightness settings, this light also comes with convenient features such as non-slip feet and a dimming light for relaxing before bedtime.
Bedside Lamp with Dimming Light at Night
At night, the Wake-Up Light provides a gradually dimming light that helps guide you to natural, restful sleep. With 20 brightness settings, the Wake-Up Light is also a convenient bedside lamp for reading or relaxing at night. The durable Wake-Up Light is designed with rubber, anti-slip feet, so it will sit securely on your nightstand. The projected display is paired with easy-to-use touch keys on top of the lamp.
Nature Sounds or FM Radio with Snooze Button
In addition to FM radio stations, the Wake-Up Light can also wake you with one of three pre-programmed nature sounds, such as Birds in the Forest and Zen Garden. The Wake-Up Light also offers a snooze function, giving you an extra 9 minutes of sleep.
A Wake-up Light Clinically Proven to Work
The Philips wake-up light is scientifically proven to work. In order to make the Wake-up Light the best possible product it can be in genuinely waking you up naturally and energized, Philips has done a lot of clinical research. This research was conducted by independent science facilities to study and prove the effects of the wake-up light on the overall wake up experience. The Philips Wake-up Light not only wakes you more naturally, but also more energized and that it improves your mood in the morning. Philips was founded over 100 years ago as a company that produced and sold light bulbs. Over 100 years Philips grew into a global company that brings innovation in lots of different areas. To this day lighting still is the soul of Philips. The Wake-up Light is proud to continue its heritage by building on years of knowledge and expertise of the world's most well known lighting expert.
Philips Wake-Up Light, HF3510/60 features:
- Sunrise simulation and three sound selections wake you up naturally
- Light comes on 30 minutes before alarm time
- Dimming display with 20 brightness settings
- Control alarm times and snooze with easy-to-use touch keys
- Independent research shows that 92 percent of Philips users find it is easier to get out of bed
What's in the Box
Philips HF3510/60 Wake-Up Light and manual.
Philips Wake-Up Lights
Natural Wake-Up Sounds
Colored Sunrise Simulation
Touch Sensitive Buttons
Features & Highlights
- Light therapy lamp for improving your sleep, energy, and well being
- Only Philips wake-up Lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset with 20 brightness settings. Sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with natural light and choice of 3 calming wake-up sounds.
- FM radio and a tap-to-snooze alarm clock. Use as bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings.
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
|Item Weight:||3.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.6 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 6.38 x 6.38 inches|